For inclusion in the official UCLA Social Media Directory, your account(s) must adhere to the following policies and you must complete our “Social Media Account Submission Form.”
Note: only UCLA staff or faculty who manage the social media account can submit a request.
If you have an edit to make to an existing entry, please contact us.
- Account represents an official UCLA department, academic unit or athletic sport
- Only one account per social network per department is eligible for inclusion
- Student-run clubs or groups are ineligible for inclusion
- All banner/profile art has been added to your account(s)
- Banner/Background art and Logo adheres to UCLA Brand Guidelines
- Account name follows suggested naming format
- Account meets additional requirements below
Social Network Specific Requirements:
Account adheres to UCLA Instagram Standards
Account name must include “ucla”
Maintains weekly activity
Minimum of 50 followers
Account is at least 2 months old